NGAC is pleased to show the following Paid advertisement for Positions available or individuals seeking hire.
Please note that it is the employers responsibility to verify all information regarding the individual bring considered for Hire. This includes reference checks, background. criminal checks, previous employment and personal references. NGAC is not responsible nor liable as it is the employers responsibility.
The Bark Zone is an established dog services company offering dog walking, boarding, training and grooming services in Toronto. We are currently seeking a professional dog groomer who would be able to come into our grooming shop to bathe, dry, brush, trim nails, clean ears, as well as provide haircuts and clipping as needed.
This is an amazing opportunity for a groomer looking to fill their schedule. The Bark Zone will not only provide you with a list of clients looking for their regular groomer, but we will also provide the successful candidate with a dedicated grooming area and all equipment required to professionally and carefully groom your clients. We will take care of bookings and all administrative duties, leaving you to focus solely on your clients’ needs.
Hours may be part-time to start, but will eventually move to full-time.
Compensation is negotiable.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
- You must have at least 3-5 years’ experience grooming dogs professionally, and be able to provide references and before and after pictures of some of the dogs you have groomed.
- You must have a grooming diploma or certificate – no training will be provided.
- You must be mature, responsible, dedicated, and a true dog lover.
- You must have excellent interpersonal skills and have the ability to work with clients to understand their unique needs.
- You must be comfortable and experienced working with dogs of all ages, sizes, and breeds.
- You must be available between the hours of 8:30am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. Saturdays will be by appointment only.
- You must be incredibly reliable. We will provide you with a roster of clients and appointments dates and times, and will expect that you will not cancel or move appointment times.
- This is a long term opportunity only.
- You must be able to work with little supervision and be able to manage your time accordingly.
- You must have common sense and good decision making skills.
We are currently looking for a part-time or full-time groomer with at least three years of experience.
We are highly reputable for our grooming services in the Yonge and Finch area for the past 12 years.
Must be able to start immediately.
Competitive salary position based on experience.
Please contact us at 416-433-2456 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced enthusiastic groomer wanted for new state of the art salon
within our animal hospital.
Candidate must have excellent all breed knowledge and grooming/handling
skills as well as the ability to communicate to and concierge our fantastic
and established clientele.
Top hourly wage and benefits with all equipment supplied.
Please send resume to email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you to our pet care team!
Fitness + Spa
Seeking an experienced FT groomer to join our team.
We are an award winning, well established, multiservice business located adjacent to the Distillery in downtown Toronto.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated groomer to capitalize on our established clientele.
Excellent handling and customer services skills are required, along with a strong knowledge in grooming techniques of all dog breeds.
The ability to work as a team is a must!
We offer more than competitive compensation and a refreshing, fun, and drama free environment.
If this opportunity interests you, please send your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org