It’s a difficult time and we can all use extra financial help.
Ontario government is currently offering up to $1000.00 relief on PPE and also help on property tax, energy spending, and Federal rent relief.
Go to this website https://www.app.grants.gov.on.ca/msrf and apply.
You will need :
• At least 2 employees.
• Business name.
• Business number.
• Picture of your business storefront(Size of a picture must be smaller than 3M)
• PPE purchase receipts.
• Copy of your property tax bill showing roll number（ which you might have to get from your landlord）
• Owners of the property name address and telephone number.
• Last property maintenance invoice if you are a tenant.
• Copy of your lease.
• Copy of your blank check.
• Copy of your energy bills.
The federal government rent subsidy portal is (finally) open as well!
• Canadian businesses, non-profit organizations, or charities who have seen a drop in revenue due to the COVID-19 pandemic may be eligible for a subsidy to cover part of their commercial rent or property expenses, starting on September 27, 2020, until June 2021.
• This subsidy will provide payments directly to qualifying renters and property owners, without requiring the participation of landlords.
• If you are eligible for the base subsidy, you may also be eligible for lockdown support if your business location is significantly affected by a public health order for a week or more.
Act quickly before the fund runs out. It’s a lot to put in but it might be worth the effort.
Hopefully, this gives you a heads up if you need any assistance please contact myself or Lesley Weeks, good luck and may you all get the money you are so rightfully deserve.
Good luck to you all and stay safe,
Association of Canada
General inquiries firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll free number 1-855-274-7688
Announcement for members
2020 Annual General Meeting
Monday, November 30, 2020 5:30pm
- 6:00 pm Call to Order, Welcome and Introductions
- Short introduction from the Hosts
- Declaration of Conflict of Interest
- Approval of 2019 Annual General Meeting Minutes
- Auditor’s 2019 Report
- Appointment of Auditor for 2020
- 2020 Year in Review and Committee Reports
- Proposed Budget for 2021
- Election of Directors
Welcome to the National Groomer Association of Canada. We are a national coast to coast non-profit organization dedicated to ensuring the highest level of pet care, health and safety attainable within the grooming industry, equitably representing all facets of the industry from business owners to breed and or pet stylist including the novice entering the field.
We are an active player in the national network of the pet grooming industry in which we strive to offer up a strong and consistent voice for the Canadian Pet Groomer and Business Owner.
As a not for profit, member based organization, the National Groomer Association of Canada advocates on behalf of the Canadian Pet Groomer and Business Owner, while acting as a credible source of information and education for both parties.
Our goals are:
- Promoting public awareness of the role and qualification of professional pet groomers
- Promoting and enhancing the knowledge, skill and proficiency of its members in all matters in relation to animal care and pet grooming
- Participation in programs to facilitate, aid and promote the education of those wishing to become professional pet groomers
- Working together with other related professionals to achieve mutually beneficial relationships.
NGAC of Canada represents and promotes the interests of all Canadian Pet Groomers and Businesses of the animal industry. The objectives of NGAC of Canada include the promotion of health and safety within the grooming environment and the humane treatment of the pet while in the care of the pet groomer, the establishment of appropriate and acceptable standards of animal care while under the supervision of the groomer as well as recognition and observance of such standards.
In carrying out NGAC’S mandate, it is committed to full compliance with all applicable laws of Canada. Particularly NGAC of Canada is committed to the protection of personal information and to compliance with privacy laws of Canada.
Membership offers you….
- Certification programs, federally trademarked and registered
- Personal injury and accident insurance; protect your income
- Group insurance discounts for your business and salons
- National Grooming shows in association with PIJAC and others
- Industry news
- Veterinarian News Blog
- Positions and policies
- Industry statistics
- Seminars and workshops
Many groomers and salon owners across Canada are experiencing the many benefits NGAC of Canada membership has to offer. Upon becoming a member you are immediately enrolled in the Personal Accident and Injury policy protecting your earning power. You will be invited to join the NGAC Facebook chat group to connect to fellow groomers across Canada.
NGAC of Canada members find genuine value in what we offer: Networking, Credibility and Resources. Membership term is a one year term starting from the date you have become a member.
Become a member and get started in achieving new friends, associates, and a successful business life in the pet grooming in this amazing pet industry.
Connecting Groomers Coast to Coast,